- Use of capacitor duty contactor enhance the life of the capacitors also limits the system transients thus improving power quality.
- Contactors have additional auxiliary contacts with current limiting resistors in series with it.
- Largest Range
- Longer useful life of main contacts of capacitor contactor.
- Soft switching of contactor and thus longer useful life.
- Enhance mean life of expectancy of PFC systems.
- Reduce Ohmic losses.
- Rating: 5 KVAr to 100 KVAr.
- Optional Voltage Range(380V to 440V)
- Operational ambient temperature upto 60°C.
- Technical data according to IEC 947-4-1, IEC 947-5-1, EN60947-4-1 EN 60947-5-1 and VDE 0660.