- Power Factor Controllers are used for automatic reactive power compensation / power factor improvement through switched capacitor banks.
- EPCOS offers four different series for this purpose having certain unique features
- Step: 4 and 8 outputs
- Current Input: 1A or 5A
- Supply Voltage: 1Ph 230V AC (-20% to +10%)
- Measurement Voltage: 3Ph 2 wire 230V AC (-20% to +10%)
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 70°C.
- Compact 96 X 96 mm front fascia
- Microcontroller logic for measurements
- User friendly operation
- Control Mode: Binary, Unequal and User defined
- Multifunctional LCD display
- Single CT sensing for balanced loads